The Paediatric wheelchair is one of the most new invention for those child which are physically not healthy. These Paediatric wheelchairs act as the lifesaving of children. Similarly some more things trikes for special needs are also present which handle the case for those children who are in chance to walk but in 4 to 5 year age. Normal babies are start walking in 1 year of age. But some physically weak babies want some extra care and must have trikes for special needs. Riding on the trikes is bit different from riding on that cycle containing only two wheels. Two wheeler cycles are risky to ride because they are difficult to handle. Here we will discuss some advantages of tricycle and then go to the conclusion.
- The trikes for special needs are discussed here. The children which are in their growing age have to do different things. From these things they can learn how to deal with machinery. These tricycles are act as machines also. When children ride on it they learn to make a balance between their hand and eye contact when they are making turns and also they learn how to deal with an obstacle in their way.
- The PAEDIATRIC wheelchair as allow the abnormal child to do his work on their own but the tricycle allow the children to exercise their bodies and to become good drivers. This type of physical activity make children more confident.
- Riding a tricycle give fun and stamina to the child by giving exercise to their muscles. The muscles of the body is extended and stretched by them.
- Tricycles are more popular in little babies. The reason is that their parents do not allow their small babies to ride on big vehicles. They want a safe and secure method of playing. These cycles offer more stability to the riders because it covers the gravity from three directions. This make the cycle not to fell down even when no stand is attached with them.
- On these cycles children ride on both speeds. Even if they are going with slow speed then there is no chance to fall because the third wheel is already giving them the balance.
- The most important thing is that the tricycle never fall when it is leaves stationary. As we have discussed earlier that unlike two wheeler cycles which goes only in two wheels giving it imbalance the three wheeler cycle are not risky to fall when leave alone. That cycle can also be ride on the unequal land.
- The Paediatric wheelchairs also follow the principal of trikes for special needs which is making the device more convenient to use for that children who have some serious disability. Those poor children have no life to enjoy the every feeling of playing. So PAEDIATRIC wheelchairs allow them to enjoy their life. By using them they enable themselves to make an environment like that they want.